TruePulse is currently searching for Fujitsu FC9511MST1 and FC9511MST2 cards. These are part of Fujitsu’s FLASH Add/Drop Shuttle OC-192 SONET Transport Advanced Multiplexor platform, or FLASH-192.
The FC9511MST1 is a Fujitsu FLASH-192 OC48 MSX1 SR Unit, ST Connector. It has a HECI code: SN96RXK
The FC9511MST2 is a Fujitsu FLASH-192 OC48 MS SR Channel Unit, ST Connector. It has a HECI code: SN96SYK
The FLASH-192 is a SONET-based transport element with a bandwidth equivalent to 192 DS3 channels (up to 384 in 4F-BLSR). Transport is provided for:
• OC-48 inputs/outputs of up to eight FLM 2400 ADM tributary systems
• OC-12 inputs/outputs of up to 32 FLM 600 ADM tributary systems
• OC-3 inputs/outputs of up to 64 FLM 150 ADM tributary systems
• Combinations of OC-48/OC-12/OC-3 outputs up to a total bandwidth equivalent to:
– 192 DS3 channels on each OC-192 fiber pair (OC-48/OC-12)
– 96 to 192 DS3 channels on each OC-192 fiber pair (when OC-3 tributaries are included in the combination)
TruePulse buys and sells Fujitsu Lightwave boards. We are interested in other FLASH-192 boards. But we are interested in boards to other Fujitsu platforms, including the FLASHWAVE 4500 and the FLASHWAVE 9500.
General information on Fujitsu’s optical product line is at http://www.fujitsu.com/ca/en/products/network/technologies/otn/