TruePulse would like to purchase NTCA01LK and NTCA01JK for the Nortel LH 1600 optical platform, or a Nortel Optera LH1600.
The NTCA01LK, HECI code SNT3F06, is a OC-192/STM64 Transmitter 1557.36nm +/-. You may also be familiar with it as a Ciena NTCA01LK.
The NTCA01JK, HECI code SNT3F0A, is a OC-192/STM64 Transmitter 1549.32nm +/-. You may also be familiar with it as a Ciena NTCA01JK.
The OC-192 DWDM transmit interface aligns with a 100 GHz optical frequency grid that is a subset of the complete ITU-T grid. The DWDM transmit interface receives traffic as sixteen STS-12 serial links from both switch modules and transmits these as an OC-192 signal.
The OC-192 DWDM transmit interface circuit pack is used in the OC-192 bays only. It is available in 32 different wavelengths.
The OC-192 DWDM transmit interface performs the following functions:
• insert section and line overhead bytes
• encode the overhead for forward error correction (FEC)
• select the data and clock coming from switch module A or B
• synchronize the data with the system clock
• transmit the OC-192 signal with enough power to drive 80 km of optical fiber
The OC-192 DWDM transmit interface also provides the following features:
• software provisionable output power and chirp polarity using the Equipment menu of the NE UI.
• editable circuit pack wavelength using the Equipment menu of the NE UI screen
In addition to the NTCA01LK and NTCA01JK, TruePulse is interested in other modules for the LH1600 too. Furthermore, we are looking for modules to other Nortel optical platforms, such as the S/DMS TransportNode OC-48 NE, OME6500 and OM3500. In fact, most Nortel optical platforms!