TruePulse is looking to purchase FC9511RFW6 and FC9511RFW7 cards. These are part of Fujitsu’s Lightwave Add/Drop Shuttle OC-192 SONET Transport Advanced Multiplexor platform, or simply the FLASH-192, also known as FLASHWAVE 7100.
The FC9511RFW6 is an OC-192, broadband receiver, SM, FC, used with the FLASHWAVE 7100 WDM system (blue band receiver). It is capable of receiving signals from 1533.47 to 1541.35 nm.
The FC9511RFW7, HECI code SN96XRJ, is an OC-192 broadband receiver, SM, FC, used with the FLASHWAVE 7100 WDM system (red band receiver). It is capable of receiving signals from 1550.92 to1558.98 nm.
The FLASH-192 is a SONET-based transport element with a bandwidth equivalent to 192 DS3 channels (up to 384 in 4F-BLSR). Transport is provided for:
• OC-48 inputs/outputs of up to eight FLM 2400 ADM tributary systems
• OC-12 inputs/outputs of up to 32 FLM 600 ADM tributary systems
• OC-3 inputs/outputs of up to 64 FLM 150 ADM tributary systems
• Combinations of OC-48/OC-12/OC-3 outputs up to a total bandwidth equivalent to:
– 192 DS3 channels on each OC-192 fiber pair (OC-48/OC-12)
– 96 to 192 DS3 channels on each OC-192 fiber pair (when OC-3 tributaries are included in the combination)
Beyond the FC9511RFW6 and FC9511RFW7, we are also interested in other FLASH-192 modules too.