TruePulse would like to buy decommissioned Nortel NT8E01BA and NT8E01BC cards. These are 2.5 gbps modules for the Nortel S/DMS TransportNode OC-48 NE modules. You may possibly be familiar with them as the Ciena NT8E01BA and the Ciena NT8E01BC.
The NT8E01BA module, HECI code SNTRKXB, is an OC-48 long reach 1310 nm ring transmit interface
The NT8E01BC module, HECI code SNTRMDB, is also an OC-48 long reach 1310 nm ring transmit interface
The Nortel S/DMS TransportNode OC-48 network element can be configured as follows:
- a single-shelf linear system with a 1+1 protection scheme
- a single-shelf linear system with a 1:1 protection scheme
- a single-shelf linear system without OC-48 transport protection (called a 0:1 system)
- a multishelf linear 1:N protection scheme, with or without extra traffic on the protection channel
- a two-fiber bidirectional line-switched ring (BLSR), which is called the
- OC-48 GR-1230 Ring
TruePulse is looking for other Nortel S/DMS TransportNode OC-48 modules as well. Furthermore, we are usually looking for most other Nortel optical transport platforms, including the Nortel OC-48 Lite platform, the Nortel Optera Metro 6500 platform, and the Nortel Optera Metro 3500 platform.
Updated May 7, 2020